Since 1981, Esvagt has specialized in safety and support at sea and provides services to the oil & gas and offshore wind industry.
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
Do you have wide knowledge within accounting and would you like to work in specialized areas, such as IFRS, tax, transfer pricing etc. at the head office in Esbjerg? As Financial Advisor you will be reporting to the CFO.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An analytical and organized Financial Advisor, who
- takes pride in being updated on new and existing financial reporting standards, securing a correctly reported IFRA statement.
- appreciates what it takes to run a growing business.
- who is a strong communicator and who provides competent feedback to colleagues and the accounting team.
- Five years of experience from a similar position or equivalent experience as accountant.
- Education as HD-R or cand. merc in finance or accounting.
- Strong communicative skills and working proficiency in English, oral as well as written.
- User skills and knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Profound experience with monthly reports, controlling of subsidiary companies, annual reports, tonnage tax, and IFRS standards.
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and unique shipping company which is among the largest in Denmark. As part of the team covering Financial Controlling, Business Controlling and Business Intelligence, you will be able to influence your tasks on a high professional level, ensuring the development and strengthening of your competences. You will enjoy the possibility of influencing and being part of a company undergoinging change by i.e. introducing a new ERP system, exploring new markets, and rolling out a new strategy plan.
HOW TO APPLY AND CONTACT
Please upload your CV and application by pressing the ‘Apply’ button below if you wish to be a candidate for this position. Questions can be directed to Core Competence, Per Stabel +45 22 708 124, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. As we perform interviews on an ongoing basis, please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.