For our Client Bayer A/S we are looking for a Nordic Supply Chain Manager to join the Nordic Bayer Animal Health division consisting of approx. 25 employees. Bayer Animal Health is represented in more than 100 countries and is present on all major markets worldwide. Bayer Animal Health’s global vision is to be the customer’s first choice for animal health and well-being through passion and performance. For further information please visit www.animalhealth.bayer.dk or www.bayer.dk
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare and agriculture. As an innovative company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture, where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
As our Nordic Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing demand and inventory plans that will enable the Nordic region to support the business and meet sales objectives.
The position will be responsible for Animal Health product supply in the Nordic region. The Nordic Supply Chain Manager will ensure that the optimum saleable products quantity is forecasted, acquired, warehoused and delivered to the right point of sale locations on the required time and at an all-inclusive economic compliant basis, whilst maintaining a high customer service level.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Drive the Sales & Operations Planning process in the Nordic country organization.
- Lead Demand Review meetings with key stakeholders and makes recommended adjustments.
- Review changes with the supplying units and challenge the inventory levels to ensure stock meets demand.
- Manage and plan supply for products to guarantee appropriate market availability.
- Implement all product life cycle administration to ensure all product information is set at optimal planning including initial master data set up as well as maintenance.
- Monitor SCM Performance (Service Level, Forecast Accuracy, write-offs and inventories) on country level to detect areas of issues and to drive measures for improvement.
- Facilitate the discussion to align logistical forecast with financial forecast on country level.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and guidelines applicable to imports, warehousing, distribution and destruction of products.
- Actively contribute to the continued success of the Bayer Animal Health business.
To be successful in this position, you should have
- At least 5 years’ proven experience as a Supply Chain Manager in a medium to large international organization, preferably Pharmaceuticals or FMCG business environment.
- Knowledge of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and good distribution practices.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong business performance focus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders of different functions and hierarchical levels.
- Reliable team player with a strong sense of urgency and desire to deliver outstanding and creative results.
- Ability to develop, write, and implement policies and procedures.
- Strong MS product skills – specifically Excel.
- Strong SAP skills.
- Excellent English skills – written and oral.
- An interesting and important job position in an international and market leading company.
- An opportunity to develop yourself and work together with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues in an innovative work environment with open communication.
- A market competitive compensation package and development opportunities for the right candidate.
This position is temporary and Bayer offers a two years contract.
Bayer Animal Health is currently in a process of being divested to Elanco. The merger is expected to close during mid-2020. In the course of Bayer’s Animal Health divestment, this position will be transferred to Elanco.
The Nordic Bayer Animal Health headquarter is currently placed in Ørestad, Copenhagen. The location may change with the divestment to Elanco but will still be based in Denmark.
For more information or questions please contact Partner at Core Competence Helle Halken, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 20 626 148.