As Project Manager at Aller Aqua you will be managing multiple projects across Aller Aqua Group. The position is new and you will be responsible for creating a project structure in which you also train your colleagues. Aller Aqua is expanding quickly and need a Project Manager to coordinate people and processes, whilst ensuring that project targets and budgets are met.
Aller Aqua Group produces feed for aquaculture, which is the World’s fastest growing food sector. With a strategic focus on contributing to the fulfilment of the United Nations17 Sustainable Development Goals, the company produces fish feed in 7 factories, distributed on three continents. Within recent years, Aller Aqua has expanded significantly, and has in this connection won several awards. To create and uphold project structure, the company now seeks an experienced Project Manager.
The Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Coordination of internal resources and external partners for efficient execution of projects.
- On-time delivery of assigned projects within scope and budget.
- Conducting project reviews.
- Create detailed reports for the company executives.
You will be a crucial part of future largescale projects within Aller Aqua and help achieve strategic targets. The job is an opportunity to make a positive difference for your colleagues in Aller Aqua Group, as well as to work with different types of projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience and has solid experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practice.
We expect a high level of energy and drive for delivering results. We expect you to possess strong analytical and project management skills which enable you to make efficient decisions when facing crossroads in your projects. You are adept at presenting project needs and progress in spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps, clearly stating what is required from a given project.
As you will have contact to a diverse range of colleagues from many different backgrounds, we expect you to have an ability to motivate and collaborate in many different contexts.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of study or relevant work experience.
- English fluency both verbally and in writing. Danish is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to scope, budget, and timeline.
- 5+ years’ experience with project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Prince2, Lean).
If you can see yourself as part of driving the development in Aller Aqua Group, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. Your motivated application and CV is uploaded using the below apply bottom.
All questions will be treated will full discretion and can be directed at Core Competence, Per Stabel on tel.: +45 22 708 124 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.